About Alumni Association:
The Association shall be known as DIU EETE Alumni Association herein after referred to as “Association”. The head office of this Association shall be at Dhaka. With the approval of the Council of this Association the regional office of the Association shall be established at any where in Bangladesh for which at least 25 numbers of corporate members are required.
Aims & objectives of DIU EETE Alumni Association:
The Aims and Objective for which the Association is constituted shall be:
- To build the Association as a true professional Society.
- To contribute to research and development activities in the country in the field of EETE.
- To hold seminar, symposium, workshop, debate and discussion on meeting matters of socio economic development with a view to grow awareness on importance of Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering concept in Trade, Commerce, Industry and Society.
- To build up relationship among the members of the Association through cultural, social and welfare programs.
- To arrange training program for old and new Engineering professionals.
- To look after welfare of the members of the Association.
- To highlight the problems and prospects of the Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering profession through different media including journal publications etc.
- To establish a centre for research on various fields of Engineering and non-Engineering subjects.
- To make liaison with other Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Associations at home and abroad to exchange views and ideas, to take up various projects jointly and to arrange exchange programs among various Association at home and abroad.
- To unite the members of the Association in the bonds of friendship, fellowship and mutual understanding through arranging reunion, picnic, tour, sports etc.
- To encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standard in Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering profession.
- To take necessary step for membership of Institute of Engineers of Bangladesh in co operation with DIU.